- Highest Grade Lumber
- GALVANIZED STEEL (RUST FREE)
- Stainless Steel Screws
- Tombstone/extensions (for half pipes and quarter pipes)
- Roll in (for half pipes and quarter pipes) bowled corners
- Bowled corners
- Custom welded hand rails, rainbow rails, etc.
- Custom artwork on the ramps
- Electrical spot lighting — skate at night!
- Option to add in concrete skate ramps also
How much is a custom wood half pipe?
There is no generic answer. It depends on the amount of features you add to the ramp. We’d need to know the size of the ramp (height, width, etc.). Would you like two layer of plywood or three? What final skating surface would you want? These are some of the questions that assist us in determining an accurate quote. We’ll help you decide the benefits of each options. Fill out the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
I work with a skate park. Can you guys design and install wooden ramps for us?
Yes, we’ve worked with many skate parks across the U.S. We can help design a park that is suitable to your budget. We can also ship the ramps in the kit form or have our crew install the ramps. We can also design and build any concrete skate park.
I’m looking for a custom mini ramp for my backyard. Can you make smaller wood ramps too?
Yes, we can build any size ramp. The most cost effective wooden ramps we have are posted on our website and include free delivery. Visit our online store for costs.